Hard to sit here and be close to you, and not kiss you.
why is it that everyone can be an asshole towards me and that’s perfectly fine but the minute i have had enough and act like an asshole its all of a sudden not okay
Is fat really the worst thing a human being can be? Is fat worse than vindictive, jealous, shallow, vain, boring, evil, or cruel? Not to me.
1. live in an airy little apartment in seattle with brick walls and worn hardwood floors
2. wake up far before the rest of the world and climb the nearest hill with a thermos full of coffee, a sleeping bag, and an adventure buddy
3. buy myself peonies, white hydrangeas, and sunflowers on a regular basis
4. throw dinner parties on the roof of my apartment. complete with an exquisite home cooked meal, string lights, and the loveliest of people
5. have countless mornings spent sitting outside a small café sharing breakfast with the dearest ones in my life
6. write letters and send them along with intricate packages wrapped in brown paper and twine
7. be everything I’ve ever wished to be: a wedding calligrapher, a backpacker, a wife, a mother
8. spend sunday mornings wandering the farmers market
9. grow my own fruits, vegetables and herbs. and then raise a few chickens while i’m at it
10. be completely clothed in God’s love